On the 25th and 26th of March, we were on location at the eDelivery Expo in Birmingham, showcasing our services and products, as well as answering questions from new and existing customers.
Business owners and other exhibition attendees wanted to know what we do that makes our service so expert and specialised, as well as how we can create packaging solutions for different sizes and types of businesses.
We’ve compiled a selection of our answers to our most frequently asked questions from the eDelivery Expo 2015:
Where do Rajapack sit in the packaging market?
As part of the Raja Group we are the no. 1 Packaging Supplier across Europe. We pride ourselves on delivering a high level of service and a quality product to ensure our customers come back to us time and time again.
What makes Rajapack unique vs our competitors?
- We have the largest range of packaging items in stock and available for next day delivery
- Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 4.30pm
- We offer specific packaging advice and support across our entire range from our UK-based sales team.
- We guarantee consistent product quality across the range, meaning customers can be 100% confident in their purchases every time they order.
- Long term contracts are available for customers ordering large volumes of products, protecting them from ever changing fluctuations in raw material prices.
- We run a user friendly website that includes intelligent tools such as Box Selector and Rajaprint to help customers make the right decision.
- Dedicated account managers make packaging purchases easy and efficient for large volume customers.
What packaging solutions do Rajapack offer for specific requirements?
At Rajapack we understand that our customers have specific needs that may require more bespoke solutions. Despite having 3,500 products in our offering, we realise some customers want us to source products that are not currently in our range or they want their packaging to be personalised with their logo. Our team of packaging specialists work tirelessly to offer a range of bespoke solutions, such as our custom-packaging tape system, Rajaprint, and go the extra mile to meet the demands of our customer base.
What ways can Rajapack offer to increase customers brand recognition?
We have a range of products that can be customised with our customer’s branding and logo to allow their products to stand out from the crowd. An example of this is Rajaprint, one of the more recent additions to the Rajapack website.
What machines do Rajapack offer?
When it comes to protection packaging, we have a range of machines that suit almost all of our customer’s needs. We have paper, air and foam packaging machines. These machines are designed to save you time and money over traditional protective packaging options.
Can Rajapack visit the customer’s site to do a packaging audit?
Our packaging specialists show off their expertise best, when they talk directly over the phone or visit their customers in person. By finding out the specific packaging needs of their customers, our team can work closely with you to audit your requirements and find the right solution for your business.
What bespoke products can Rajapack source?
We offer a range of bespoke packaging products that can be sourced specifically for your company. We can customise cardboard and postal boxes, packaging tape, labels, and a range of bags such as gift, plastic and canvas.
These questions reinforce the trends that we are seeing in the packaging market this year, with personalisation and unique branding being at the forefront of our customer’s requirements. Many customers are looking to create tailored and personalised packaging solutions for their products, allowing them to be easily recognised and remembered.
For highlights of the eDelivery Expo 2015, head to www.edeliveryexpo.com.